Local search is more popular than ever, 80 percent of mobile users often conduct “Near Me” searches, and most of them visit places that found on local searches within a short span of time.
Do you have a Small Business?
For a small business owner, it is no easy to get a presence in the online market. Local SEO is the best way for a small business owner to gain exposure towards your business.
When someone is searching on a map for a product or service that you have, you must show up your presence.
Near me searches come into action when a person willing to search for a specific product or service in a particular place.
You can attract more customers by showing up your business for their local queries.
How Local Search Looks
when you search for a query in google it looks like below image :
so, only three results shown up for local searches when we search for a query. If you get a rank in the top 3 local places, then you have high chances of conversion.
Here are some ways to get top rank in near me searches
1. Claim Google My Business Page
If you haven’t a google my business page you have to claim it. All you need to do in setting up google my business listing page, you should include the following:
- Add an appropriate description of your business.
- Choose the right category for your business to get relevant traffic.
- Add your phone number in listing.
- Add your business address, that should be same at all places like website, local citations.
- Upload photos of your business.
- Add your business timings.